This is a wondeful literacy resource, just type in your grade level and decide which area of literacy you are looking for - it will share awesome lesson plans and printables!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Yes, I said it.. I LOVE Kindergarten. There are days that are harder than others, but it truly puts joy in my heart to see and interact with my Kinders everyday! Here are 5 reasons why I LOVE Kindergarten:
1. We sing and dance and never realize the whole time we’re singing and dancing, we’re learning too!
2. Seeing the face of a child who is successfully learning to read is a precious sight!
3. Hugs, hugs and more hugs.. Anytime you need them, hugs!
4. My kinders are so compassionate! They truly love each other. One of my sweeties, D, is very concerned about any “friend” who is hurt or upset. He even gets sad when someone goes home early! It’s just too sweet!
5. They appreciate everything! Even the little things that we do for them, they appreciate it. On one of the last days of school before Christmas break, we planned a Christmas Craft Day. We had parents and volunteers come in and help us create some awesome crafts to take home for Christmas. As we were rotating from one station to the next, my little “L” said, “Mrs. Duggins, you are the greatest teacher in the universe!”. Ahh.. What joy!
Posted by Mrs. Duggins at 2:11 PM